Thursday, October 1, 2009

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED?


That's right! All contents copyright © 2009 by Monique DiCarlo. All rights reserved. No part of this document or the related files may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the publisher. But the good news is that my images are available either in print or licensed for your own print, just drop me a note!

Today I'll start with my first "Window" images. The moment since I picked up my first camera (more than 30 years ago) I have made pictures of windows. From inside looking out and from the outside peeking inside. I like the fact that the image is automatically framed by the window frame itself. Sometimes the inside or outside view is reflected in the glass, which adds an extra layer of interest. These windows are in a bed and breakfast in Belgium. During my studies at the Art Academy we stayed there with a bunch of girls for a short hiking vacation.

"Art is the window to man's soul..."

No comments:

Post a Comment